Google my business
This video will show you how to take charge of what people see when they search for your business on Google. Google My Business gives you visibility on page 1 of Google. Use the tool to update your listing and engage with your customers. It’s important to keep your info updated so people can find you.
HOW TO VIDEO – GOOGLE MY BUSINESS This quick video covers – How and where to update your listing. How to add photos and a “post” to your listing.
Want More Traffic To Your Website?
We’ll generate you a free & actionable SEO report that will help you increase your website rankings.
PLUS an optional free 30min strategy call to talk you through it.
Google your business name, is there a listing on the right-hand side If NO, create a listing.
- Simply follow the prompts to setting up a new business. NOTE: You need to enter a real address so Google can send you a postcard to verify you are a real business. Don’t worry if you work from home, you have the option under INFO/ ADDRESS to hide your address. You can also select an “area” you deliver Goods and Services to. So you may have it as the business is based in ‘Suburb’ but servicing ‘State’.
If YES get access to the account.
- Start with the Info tab and make sure all of your details are filled in and up to date.
- Upload a Profile, Cover and Logo photo. Make sure they are quality (not blurry or stretched) and consistent with your branding.
- Add services if appropriate
- Check to see if you have reviews and reply to all reviews both good and bad.
- Make a post about your latest offer, event or announcement.
- NOTE: The post appears under your listing for 7 days.